Saturday, March 28, 2009

interview with gloria

me : how are you grandma.
grandma :im fine hijo. lonely... your uncle chiny never calls me . and i dont i dont thnk he likes me.
me: im sorry grand ma im sure he is busy, his arms needs alot of work on it.
grandma: eh;. what can you do.
me:well grand ma do you consider your life meaningfull?
grandma:what..
me:do you consirder your life meaning full
grandma :OH meaningfull ehehhehe. well yes i think it is meaningfull thanks to my babys evey time is see my babys i thank god.
me:so grandma would you consirder your self wise. '
grandma:well yes im wise about some things more than others. but all tougher im not that wise.
me:what expericenes make some one wise.
grandma:well thats a hard question. i would say sya ro be around and see poeple. get to know poeple and you become wiser.
me:what do you vaule most in life?
grandma:well my BABYS HAHAHA!
me:are you happy?
grandma :well yesn since my hijo is over and im talking to you. but im lonely up here your tio jose never comes by. kieth he is lazy and wont help me here. im happy but im lonely.
me :thanks grandma

No comments: